Android Download Instructions
Before you can install the Virginia Lottery Official App, you must allow app installations from unknown sources.
To allow app installations from unknown sources:
- Open your device's Settings screen. This is usually a gear icon.
- Tap on "Security", or if that's not available, "Applications"
- Find the "Unknown sources" option. This option might not be available if you're using a newer version of Android. If so, you may skip this step.
- Enable the option "Unknown sources", and confirm that you still want to allow this after reading the message that appears.
Visit the Virginia Lottery Android Download page again and click the download link at the top of the page. You'll see a message asking if you want to install this application. Select the Install option.
If you didn't allow app installations from unknown sources earlier, you may need to authorize the installation now. If this is the case, do the following:
- Tap the “Settings” button on the dialog that says you cannot install apps from unknown sources.
- Enable “Allow from this source”.
Once the installation is complete, press "Open" to run the application. The Virginia Lottery app is now available on your device.